These divine Piccolo potatoes are almost as gorgeous to look at as they are to eat! This recipe is simple but delicious – perfect with just about any dish you like. I love these with salmon as they have such a good strong flavour, but they work well with meat dishes too.
Herb-roasted Piccolo Potatoes
Ready in 25 minutes. Serves 4
- 700g bag Bite-Size Piccolo Potatoes
- 20ml Olivado Avocado Oil with Lime
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 large sprigs thyme
- 4 sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- Himalayan sea salt, coarsely ground
- Freshly-ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 180°.
On a baking tray, arrange potatoes and drizzle with oil. Add bay leaf, thyme sprigs and sage leaves and toss well with your hands. Season well.
Cook for 20 minutes, shaking the tray occasionally so the potatoes are nicely browned. Serve immediately.