Don’t want to cook? Get FEDstive this Christmas!
I’m quite hard to get out of the kitchen, but there are definitely days I’m all for someone else doing the work! While some of us love nothing better than creating a perfect Christmas meal, not everyone is keen on spending all those hours shopping (scrum, anyone?) prepping (don’t forget to buy the plasters) and organising (LISTS! So Many Lists!)
Sound like you? Then you need FED.
FED is a new food delivery service designed to come to the rescue for everyone who can’t cook, won’t cook or simply wants a couple of days off from being the cook! FED. makes delicious, healthy, ready-to-eat meals that are kitchen prepared by chefs. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Auckland, the business is co-owned by Becky Erwood, Beckie Pilley and David Pilley.
This Christmas, FED has created FEDSTIVE meal boxes designed to feed everyone. Pick from the menu, which feeds either 4-6 people at $349 or 8-10 people at $459. All meals come fully prepared – no cooking and no cleaning! Dishes only need to be heated, served and devoured.
The menu includes favourite Kiwi Christmas classics with a variety of canapés, mains, sides and salads including Canter Valley turkey, Woody’s free-range champagne ham and new season jersey bennies with mint and smashed garlic butter. All prepared in the FED. kitchen by Head Chef Beckie Pilley and her team of chefs.
FED. chef Beckie Pilley says, “Christmas is all about spending time with loved ones and celebrating not traipsing around the supermarket and basting turkeys. A FEDSTIVE meal box is a must for all reluctant Christmas cooks.”
Deflated pavlovas will be a thing of the past with the FED. Christmas petit fours including coconut cherry and pistachio white Christmas rocky road, prune, sherry and dark chocolate truffes and mini Christmas tarts.
FEDSTIVE meal boxes can be ordered from 10th November for delivery on 24 December.
To find out more, and to order your fully prepared Christmas straight to your door, visit www.getfed.co.nz
TO GRAZE ON
- Homemade quinoa sourdough crostini
- Home smoked Stewart Island salmon & horseradish pate, dill & cider pickles
TO FEAST WITH
- Canter Valley turkey, fig apple and almond stuffing, pan juices
- Sherry, rosemary and honey glazed Woody’s free range champagne ham
- Roasted summer vegetables, toasted hazelnuts, maple and orange syrup
- New season baby jersey bennies with mint and smashed garlic butter
- Baby cos, chopped herbs and native leaf salad, raspberry vinaigrette, crumbled feta, toasted frekkah
- Summer corn on the cob, Mexican spiced butter
TO BLOB WITH
- Coconut, cherry and pistachio white Xmas
- Prune, sherry & dark chocolate truffles
- Yummy Mummies mini Xmas tarts
Deliveries will be made on Monday 24th December so you can whack on the Christmas tunes and sit back with a glass of sherry and a mince tart while everyone else fights the crowds at the supermarket.