Peach and Persimmon Booster Bowl
I made this on a crisp autumn morning, when I needed something that felt good, but was also significant enough to keep me firing on all cylinders until lunch. Today I’m going to slay it!
Ready in 10 minutes. Serves 2.
- 1 cup really good yoghurt (I used Clearwater Farm’s Honey yoghurt
- 1 large persimmon, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1/2 can tinned peaches in fruit juice
- 1/4 cup each walnuts and almonds (swap out for nuts of your choice)
- Barker’s of Geraldine Cacao Nib Raspberry Coulis
Start with the yoghurt in the bottom of the bowl. Place persimmon around the edges, then add peaches and nuts. Drizzle with the raspberry coulis and that’s all you need!