Regular readers of my blog will know that I’m passionate about supporting our local produce. Food and drink that’s grown here, made here, curated here and sold here has to be the first place we go if we want to feed both ourselves and our culinary industry. I firmly believe we have some of the best products in the world here – so what could be better than seeing them pair up together, especially to give you a fantastic prize!
To mark their new-look packaging, Silver Fern Farms has teamed up with Kiwi oil producers Olivado (which I use in all my cooking), herbs and spices curators Mrs Rogers, and bagged salad experts Leaderbrand, to create an inspirational prize pack that will make your weekend barbecue go with a swing! This prize, valued at $100, includes:
- Vouchers for 2 products from the new look Silver Fern Farms beef range (redeemable at supermarkets nationwide)
- A Silver Fern Farms barbecue apron
- A Silver Fern Farms chilly bag
- Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil
- Mrs Rogers Peppermill
- Mrs Rogers Mediterranean Sea Salt Flakes
- Leaderbrand Pure ‘n Easy Baby Beets
A great prize – one to enjoy in the sunshine! To be in to win, simply sign up to receive weekly recipes and updates from me on this website at www.eatscooksreads.co.nz/contact, and tell me who you’d share your Silver Fern Farms beef with, either as a comment on this page, or on my @eatscooksreads Facebook page.
Need ideas for your Silver Fern Farms beef? This Beef Stir Fry in Bao Buns is so delicious, you’ll never buy takeaway again!